We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Elder Tellez 9-3-12 Email

Hello, how is everyone doing? I'm great. So, I found out that there was a Pizza Hut in my area. But, I'm being transferred, haha. Tomorrow I will be going to Martinez de la Torre. I will be a zone leader. Now, I will explain what a zone leader does: there are two zone leaders in a zone (my companion, Elder Valdez, and me). A zone consists of a couple of districts (I was district leader). The zone leaders conduct zone conferences and zone meetings. We do baptismal interviews for the people that our district leaders are going to baptize. There are six zones in the Xalapa mission: Xalapa zone, Poza Rica zone, Papantla zone, Tuxpan zone, Teziutlan zone, and the newly opened Martinez de la Torre zone. Up until tomorrow, the Martinez zone has been a part of the Teziutlan zone. I'm really excited for this new assignment and for a new area. I will truly miss Xalapa for the weather. Martinez is super hot like Poza Rica so I'm trying to get ready for that, haha. Today I had the greatest burger ever, a Carl's Jr burger, ahhhhhhhhhh. We also had some Dominos. There aren't any Carls Jr's in Houston are there? If there are then that is awesome, if not, then we need one. That's all for today, haha. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment