We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Liberty Ward Missionaries as Young Men

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love this! These are super great young mean and I am so proud of all them! Especially John, my nephew :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Now if the missionaries send e-mails to their families then their families can post them. I set it up so that Kim, Glenda, Suzanne, Trish and I have access to post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is great Alma! I can't wait to see their progress here.

    ReplyDelete