We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Trinity's email 9-8-11


Hey!
 
How's Texas? school? i don't know just anything ha. I didn't know if you got my email from last week but i'll assume you did. I'm starting to get a little restless here. I only have 18 more days here! next week I'll have my travel plans! it hasn't gotten harder to work though yet ha hopefully that day doesn't come. We're almost done with our spanish book thing so that's cool. I still have to go over things all the time it's hard to remember all the tenses and irregular conjugations and such but it's getting better. the past three days my "native language" has been spanish and i've said hardly any english so that was pretty cool and i'm doing it again tomorrow. I'm still worried about there being no spanish speaking missionaries in alaska when i get there so there won't be someone to help all the time. Oh do you think you can find out where Adam Christiansan is for me and tell me. oh and on my facebook find Bradley Fuller and try to find out his address for me ha sorry. Oh I finished my first planner and i'm sending that home today make sure you don't lose it. If you could put it in my file or something that would be sweet. Oh and tell the girls if they want mail they need to send me something in the real mail so i have something to respond to ha. i'm tired of writing letters without being able to look at something i can respond to. I don't have all that much time on my pdays and it's much easier to respond. So i've been thinking lately about member missionaries and i think that since liberty ward has so many missionaries out there should be some pressure for some extra member missionary work ha. We've had multiple talks about how missionaries can only do so much and the members have to do the rest. Sooooo there better be some new member baptisms in liberty ward before we get back! I'm not sure what all to say oh hermana madden has been gone for a couple of weeks and there was nothing to differentiate the two boxes that got here on different days so i opened them both ha sorry. but thanks for the food! oh and the pictures from the d200 won't load on anybodies camera here..... sooo i can see a couple pictures but not those ha. I just realized it'll probably be pretty cold in alaska when i get there. hopefully i can get a hold of some jacket pretty fast. oh and tell brother and sister escobar thank you for the dearelder and brother escobar threw me off because he was using informal conjugations ha. I see Everett every once and a while and i'm excited for John to get here next week! We already got a new district in our zone so he won't be there but he might be in one that has gym and stuff with us so that would be cool! ummm no se... read(no study...hard) 3rd nefi 27 it's sweet verse 13 is my favorite in the scriptures right now it's just so straightforward. or i think Isaiah 61:1-3 are the verses the saviour read when he started his ministery just look at the imagery in verse three my favorite is beauty for ashes. doesn't that just pull on a heartstring? ha sorry i don't know what to say so i'm just rambling. But all is well again some snail mail from random people would be nice i wanna know what's going on in peoples lives not a list of happenings or answers ha i'm down for questions though. thanks! Love you all. All is well in Zion.
 
                          Love,
                                Elder Waddell

No comments:

Post a Comment