We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Elder Tellez 10-15-12 Email

Hello all, I'm sure it seems like I just didn't send an email last, but I write to you guys every week. It's just that when I send the email and it says that it was safely sent and all that jazz but they send me an email after a couple of hours after I am already off, to tell me that the email wasn't sent. This has happened 3 times. So, I'm sorry, but I lok forward to Mondays so that I can write you. Anyways, the news, haha. Elder Valdez is getting transferred to a different place called Papantla and my new companion will be Elder Carmona. He is cool, he has about 10 months in the mission. Also, my zone will only have 5 areas not 6, they are closing one of them. I met this 80 year old american from Pennylvania even older version of Jeff Bridges. He has been in Mexico for a couple of years, he doesn't have a home. His reasoning for coming here was to start a business, then he went bankrupt and lost everything. He doesn't know any spanish, it felt weird having a conversation in english. Time to say goodbye. I love you all. Send a bunch of emails and pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment