We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Elder Tellez 10-22-12 Email

Hello family, How is everything going? Everything is well here. E. Carmona is awesome. This week was good. This Sunday I gave a talk and I forgot to put the phone on silence and it went off, it was a little embarrassing, haha, but I learned my lesson. How was stake conference? What did you all learn? There is really nothing new this week, haha. I'm sorry. I took some photos for you. I love the food here. It's a wonder why I haven't gained weight, haha. I am still enjoying my time. Time is going by sooooo fast. Time to go. It is soo hard to think of words to say. Estoy mejorandome el español. Siempre tengo sueño. Mi vida ha cambiado por la mejor. No soy perfecto pero me esfuerzo a hacer mi mejor cada dia. Ahora voy a aprender hebreo y luego portugues. Les amo con todo mi corazon. Fortalezcan sus testimonios del Evangelio restaurado. Ok, ya me voy. Bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment