We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Elder Tellez email Oct. 20, 2011

Hola. How are things going? Time for my weekly email. Spanish is definately getting better, I speak it most of the time. It is really easy once you really think about it. How come nobody sends me emails anymore, or even letters. I will write people but I can only write them on thursdays. Richard G. Scott spoke at the Devotional on Tuesday, it was magnificant. I only have 3 1/2 weeks left here at the MTC. Thank you for that dearelder that I got the other day, I enjoyed hearing from gramma, Josh, and Nyah. I promise to write back. If you end up sending me an email today, I won't be able to see it til next week. If you could, could you email me the might before. I can't send pictures through the computer and I don't want to spend money on getting them developed because money is scarce. You should send me a Christmas package, you know what I want for Christmas, money. Oh, and if you do send it send it early in November because of all of the Christmas traffic, it would be much appreciated. How is the ward? I honestly know nothing, haha. Keep me posted. Haha, most of my clothes hardly fit me, including my suit, and no, I am not getting fat, haha. I work out more than I eat. There is a nice gym here and they are about to open a second one. I really wish I could send pictures, there are some really cool ones, but I can't, sorry. I will be able to once I get to Mexico, though. OHHHH, time is running out. I carry on plenty of conversations in spanish. This cheap watch I have makes me rash so I hardly wear it. I know you think i'm complaining a bunch, but I'm not, I'm good. Don't worry about me, I'm doing the Lord's errand. Well, I think that's all. Love to everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment