We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Elder Tellez 4-15-13 email

Hello everyone, How are you? I am very good. We had two baptisms this Sunday. We baptized Liliana and Francisco. It was a really good service. We have two more people this coming Sunday and soooooo much more on the 28th. I am super excited. Mom, I have two favors to ask. First, can you send me through an email Josh Groban's version of "You Raise Me Up" I have one version from an EFY disc but it isn't the same. Thank you. Second, could you send me a little money to buy socks and other things, possibly $50 would be good or however much you want. Wow, I only have 5 months left!! It is super hot down here. How is it up there? I hope that everyone is having there Family Home Evening. Ok, well, time to go. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment