We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Elder Waddell 4-22-13



concinand con hno morales
On 4/22/13, Trinity Waddell <trinity.waddell@myldsmail.net> wrote:
> I'm doing swell. Been thinking about going home too much because of
> this decision but doing swell nonetheless. I think It's because I
> don't really want to go home at all at this point...no offense haha.
> but yeah anyways. Elder Escobar emailed me about that. that's crazy.
> people were talking about it here too. Cool hopefully I'll need that
> card for my next area. haha. I'll probably be leaving the branch here
> in a week or so. It's been awesome. I love this branch. It's just not
> the easiest place to be in the world. But I'm pretty sure I'll be
> forever grateful I had the chance to be here for the time I was here.
> I'm proud of what I've done here, however small of a mark I might have
> left I left one. Hopefully I can in my last area as well. It's kind of
> crazy to think in a few days I'll get a call telling me where I'll be
> for probably the rest of my time as a missionary. It's my last real
> transfer call.
> Oh yeah so I won't be here in the Branch when we skype. So I won't
> know when we can for another week or two. sorry. Well I'm glad the
> scripture study is going well. I've seen it work miracles here. It's
> true isn't it?
> Well love you and excited for you guys!
> love
> Elder Waddell

Elder Waddell was given permission by his mission President to leave July 17th to attend a sealing in Oregon and then he would come home from there which would be the 18th. I gather this couple, his first baptism in the field, is really close to him or something. I think he was the one to be the witness and signature on their marriage certificate and they really want him to be there. He has been trying to decide because if he does go he will miss the final meetings. etc... with all the missionaries that will be going home on July 24th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment