We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Monday, April 1, 2013



 Hey i'm great! There are two indeed. vaya.... 7 missionaries?? what
 are they doing?? is the branch thing working out?
 The mission president must want something to happen in Liberty ward.
 That's exciting!
 Are you guys excited for Conference??? It probably won't have anything
 crazy like last time but I think they'll talk about how that's been
 going. Maybe some more temples... you never know. I'm probably going
 to have to listen to most of it in Spanish. We'll see how that goes,
 last time wasn't too great but that was a year ago.
 Interesting foods... no I don't really get too much of that. Usually
 just good food.  We had a baptism this weekend. It went really well. My first one here
 in Anchorage after almost 10 months here. So that was cool. It was in
 Spanish and English because her Spanish isn't that great, but
 she loves the branch. She's super excited to go to the temple for
 baptisms, then in a year go with her family. Her husband is de Peru.
 and he's a member. So we'll see what happens.
 Oh I think there's somebody from up here that is down in the Texas
 Houston east mission. It might be elder Evans. I'm not sure though.
 So yeah things are going great. I had interviews with President and he
 gave me some advice on the college situation so we'll see how that
 works out. I'm feeling good about my mission up to this point. Meaning
 I'm proud of the things I've done, and I'm glad I still have time to
 make it better. Well, love you guys. help the missionaries out! Refer a
 friend, love you!
 Elder Waddell

No comments:

Post a Comment