We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Elder Tellez 7-15-13 email

I can't believe that Trinity is coming home this week!! The time is going by sooooo fast. Things have been going good over here. We didn't baptize this week either. We still have the goal of baptizing 15 this month when we only have 2 weeks left, haha. I have faith that it will all happen. I just need to work super hard. I am super excited to return home, just saying, haha. I took some pictures this week but I forgot my camera, haha. Anything else new in the world up there? The weather is nice over here, not too hot but not too cold. My converts from Martinez de la Torre are going to come visit me before I end. Are you going to prepare that back bedroom for me???? I am super healthy and cool. Time for me to go. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment