We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Elder Tellez 7-22-13 email

How is everyone doing? I am doing good. Quick question, who is sleeping in that room all the way in the back? We didn't baptize this week. It has been a while since we have baptized. Thank you for the pictures. Tell Trinity and Sam that I said hi, and also Regan and the twins. Time is one of the things that we can't control and it is running out. I get sadder and sadder every day and yet anxious to start a completely new life style. Some of the many things that I have obtained in this life-changing experience are: knowledge, more common sense, a strong and firm testimony of the Gospel, helpful study habits that will help me school and work, useful house-keeping skills, and much more. I think that the only thing that I have lost is weight. I can honestly say that the mission has converted me is so many ways. I understand better the commandments of God. There is soooo much more that I have yet to learn in what is left of my mission and in the transcourse of my life. You are such a supporting mother, thank you. you have been with me every step of the way. One couldn't ask for a better mother. I think about every single one of you all of the time. I know that the many miracles the I have wittnessed and performed are not from my own strength but from God. I love this work, it is the Lord's work. I love you all. Time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment