We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Email from Elder Tellez in Coatzintla 5-14-12

We had a wonderful Skype session with him Sunday night for Mother's Day. He talked about his A/C, so I decided to include the pic he sent of it...lol...
HI again, How is everybody doing? I hope good. We went to Walmart today. It looks the same as an american Walmart, but it looks alot nicer or newer and it is inside of a mall. Also, there are a bunch of things that you wouldn't find in one in America and they are missing alot of things that you would normally find in America, but it's all good. 7 more months and we will talk again, I hope the Mission president of Xalapa will let us skype. Oh, his name is President Lopez I think. He is only 45 more or less, really young. Well President Treviño is pretty young too. I am incredibly hungry, haha. So, about the Dr Martins, they are perfectly fine and they will last my whole mission it is just that the inside tears up my heel. Did Nyah color her hair or is it just naturally changing, if so than I'm jealous, haha. So, I'm thinking that I will be training a new missionary this next transfer (in June) which means that I will have to be with him for 2 transfers which will mean that I will be in Coatzintla still when I celebrate my 1 year mark. I'm sorry, I found it hard to talk yesterday. I don't know if it was the fact that I was speaking english for a change or what, but I just really couldn't talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment