We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Monday, May 28, 2012

5-28-12 Email from Elder Tellez

Hello, How is life up there in the freezing cold? It is amazingly hot here. Well abpve 100 degrees. On the positive side, I am so tired at night that I sleep like a baby. I recieved the money and it was just 100 dollars. I haven't recieved the package yet but it is way too soon. Have I already told you that my white pants are in Isla? Well, they are, haha. For that, I am wearing those nasty zip up things. I really want to buy new pants, but I'm sure they are really expensive and then byebye money. I'm good with the nasty zipper ones. We have a baptism tomorrow, haha, pure children. Tomorrow we will be baptizing a girl. She wants to do it tomorrow because it is her 9th birthday. So, Bianca will be living above the garage, cool. That means that means that both garages are ours, ok, one is Bianca's but yeah. I haven't recieved an email from her.....I'm sitting here with many questions unanswered. I had some Little Caesar pizza this past week, ahhhhhhhhhh I felt like crying, haha. Good stuff I tell ya. I feel so much better with my hair cut. Wow, I'm about to complete 9 months. I want pics of Bianca's new room when she moves in. Haha, that means that she has her own grass to cut. She could buy a machete and do it like we do it here, haha. I am enjoying the blessings of being a missionary, I really am, but I sweat sooo much, it is like it is raining on me all of the time. My shirts have changed from off-white to yellow. Not much to talk about today, sorry. Thank you for the quotes and scriptures gramma. I love you all. Oh, mama, I don't remember the elder you are talking about, like before, may I see a photo. That is all. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment