We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Elder Tellez 8-13-12 email

Hello, how is life? This week was fun. We had some crazy rain that felt so good. At the end of the week, we found out that it was a tropical storm, haha. No damage happened or anything, but yeah. It was a good week. I am so glad that there are changes happening, I like that. I don't, however, want to be in a different house when I return, but oh well, haha. Change is great though, haha. Wow, we are a Jack in the Box family, haha. We didn't have a baptism this week, but there will be one this week. We just have to first marry them. Send the money through Western Union or however you did it last time, I think through the mission president. The address is in one of the emails. I really can't think of anything to talk about right now, haha. I am still healthy as a horse and still loving the mission. I will take more pictures this week. It is just that the camera was out of battery. Please send the money as soon as possible. Did you find the apartments where I live? I'm sorry, I have a headache it is hard to concentrate. Thank you so much for the emails. When does school start? This is a late reaction, is Aaron in band? What instrument does he play? Joshua took band again this year? WOW I am happy, hehe. Time to go. I'm going to go rest a little before we start working again at 6. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment