We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Elder Tellez 8-6-12 email

Hi how is everyone? I'm great. We had another baptism this week, the brother of the girl we baptized last week. They are on vacation, visiting family here in Xalapa but they live in Mexico City. Sounds like a great vacation and bringing back these kinds of souvenirs: eternal life, the door that enters into the stairway to heaven, and etc. Pretty cool huh? This week has been pretty normal. Mama, why didn't you write me? I still love you, haha. Gramma, I live on Ebano to the left of Mitla in an apartment complex, it is two stories and the entrance is between a pharmacy and a restaurant. It should be like a green and white massive door. The money order thing would be so much better. If you send cash, sometimes I won't be able to cash it with the slightest tear or writing on it or faded or wrinkly and it will be useless to me for another year, haha. The money order is the best option. Well, that's the show today, haha, I have used up my hour. I love you all. Everyone, pleaseeeeeee write me. The computer is being mean today and doesn't want to accept my memory, so, no pictures this week. I love you all, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment