We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Elder Tellez 8-27-12 Email

How is everyone doing? I'm good. This week, my companion and I were companions with one of the zone leaders, Elder LaBianca, because his companion, Elder Ursua, just ended his mission (he actually extended). We were his companion for one day, haha, now a youth is with him for the week until his new companion comes. Yup, transfers are next week. I will update ya'll next week. But more than likely I will stay here and my companion will leave. I'm about to get my 7th companion, WOW, haha. In the picture with missionaries in it, the man in the background with the suit is President Lopez the mission pres. He came to my district meeting with his assistants to see if I was doing a good job, haha, it went well. He gave me some productive criticism but for the most part he said it was an awesome class. We had a baptism yesterday. Her name is Lucero, she is awesome. She works at the restaurant of the ward mission leader. Now we are working with her 8 siblings. I recieved the money, ahhhhh what a blessing, thank you. Yeah about All Bran, it's ok, I love it and it was really cheap at Costco, haha. Well, time to end this lovely letter from the heart, haha. I love you all thhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss much........and more, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment