We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Elder Tellez 8-20-12 Email

Hola familia mia. How is everyone? I hope good. I'm just swell, haha. So, it turns out another tropical storm or depression passed by this weekend. Like last week, nothing happened. I could buy shirts down here, they are cheaper. I just need money. Thank you for sending your talk, nice job, haha. I haven't spoken in a while, yesterday was missionary sunday, but my companion, the ward mission leader and the first counselor of the bishopric (there is no bishop but don't ask me why, haha) spoke. But I like it, I get to keep my peace, haha, remain silent. We have a baptism this week, Lucero, she is a worker at the restaurant of the ward mission leader. We might also baptize Patricia but she needs to get married. I actually have 35 baptisms but it's not really about numbers, haha. I hope all is well up there in Texas. I will call President Lopez to see if he has the money. I still have stomach problems but I guess i'm used to them that they don't bother me, haha. Anything new in the ward or stake? Anything new in Dayton or Liberty? Anything new in general? Time to go. Sorry I don't write much, but it comes from the heart. Until next week. I love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment