We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Elder Tellez 11-19-12 email

Hello family, I'm sorry I haven't been writing alot. Solamente quiero que sepan que les amo mucho. Todo está bien aquí en México. Bautizamos 2 personas ayer. Fue un servicio bautismal muy espiritual. Bautizamos una mamá con uno de sus hijos y esta semana vamos a bautizar un hijo más. La siguiente semana son los cambios entonces les voy a decir lo que pasará. Creo que ya me voy. Pero les aviso. Tambien hemos tenido clima frio aquí. ¿Como se sienten que Obama es el presidente toda via? A mi fue una noticia horrible. I hope you understood all of that or were able to translate it. I have been teaching lessons really spiritual lately. The president has my money and I am going to Xalapa tomorrow to get it. Ok, I am actually going to go so that I can go to Veracruz to sign my Visa stuff. :o) That is my clown face. Have I told you yet that I miss american food? Well I do. Thank you for the quotes and the jokes gramma. Thank you for everything everyone. I love you all. Bye Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment