We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Elder Tellez 11-27-12 email

How is everyone? I am super good. We had two baptisms yesterday. I am so happy that there is sooo much success here. There were no changes this transfer. I love seeing true converts, it always makes me good inside when someone really converts them-self to the Gospel. About the screws for the TV, I have no clue, maybe one of those cans that has a bunch of screws. I am really not sure. What happened to the TV in the living room? You could buy new screws. Tell me something new, what is going on in the world today? My world is just the same, just peaches and cream. I am just super happy. I am always happy everytime that I talk to you. I am pretty positive that we get to skype, I hope so, haha. We have a companionship goal of 12 baptisms in the month of December. I am super excited to meet that goal. Wow, I am quickly going for 15 months in the mission. Alright, it is time for me to hit the road. I love you all, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment