We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Elder Tellez 4-23-12

Hello again, How is everybody doing? So, I would absolutely love to take pics of different things, but there is nothing!!!! So I just get creative with what I have. Hopefully, this is my last week here and then it is off to a different place. There are no mountains, no hills, no statues, no historical sites, they tell us not to look like tourists or terrorists, so I try my best not to take pics of houses and such. The trees and other things look exactly like the trees from Texas, I'm sorry. That kid in the picture is Marcos, the kid that goes with us everyday, I think I have other pictures of him. I have no clue how to change it to .jpeg and I really don't have the time, hopefully it will all work out, I'm sorry. Ok, so we can make food for ourselves, but we mainly just buy cereal and things to make quesadillas. So, groceries, we usually buy cereal, milk, ramen noodles, little bread snacks, cookies, those fruit milk things that you will see in the pics, juices, Tang drink mix, and other things. It sounds like a typical missionary kitchen, haha, bunch of junk food, but don't worry, I'm as healthy as a horse. We eat with a member everyday, 1 time a day. I don't play the piano because this old lady does at times. Yesterday, however, I did because no one was playing the prelude music, like always, and they need it to bring the spirit. By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!!!!!!! Yup, that's my story, haha. So, we are collecting those milk things as you can see. I created the Houston Temple with them, haha, enjoy. Nothing much new, no baptisms so far. I think it is time to go. Til next week. Keep your fingers crossed that I get transferred. I will tell you guys where I'm going if I'm going, next Monday. Les amo and all the other stuff, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment