We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012



Hello!!! How is everything going?

I live to tell another tale this week, haha. Well, gramma, I was in Zone/branch 4 and district E, but I was in a building with only missionaries going spanish-speaking so I doubt that he knows me, I don't know him. The MTC was huge and there were thousands and thousands of missionaries. I might have seen his face once, but no name, haha. Ahhhh, I love 17 Miracles, we have a portable DVD player and a couple of church videos. That is my favorate movie at the moment. Other ones you should look into are: Joseph Smith:Prophet of the Restoration, The Mount of the Lord (or something like that, it translates from spanish to that, it was originally in english), On the Way Home (I think that is what it is called in english, in spanish it is Camino a Casa). ........ Send me more stuff, write more, send pics, haha. Mama, I'm glad Joshua is off the cruches, it must've been sooo miserable. Send the same size garments, the shirt size small. Not the low-cut, the other one please. The tight ones not the loose ones please. You can send both the books, the one I was thinking is the Missionary answer one. I can't think of anything else. Just american stuff, candy, food, no Cheetos please, body wash (preferably Old Spice) they don't have body wash here and I dislike bar soap. Thank you mama, you actually made me almost start crying, I really miss all of y'all. I am loosing sense of reality. But this is where I need to be and I will love everything. That's is an interesting point, when times are tough, just make the most of it. I was actually going to give you the ipod touch, but yup, Joshua can have it. Yea, no internet, haha.
So, interesting things that happened this week. I saw a parrot pick it's nose. I accidentally kicked a frog and killed it, I think that I sent you that pic. We were teaching a lesson to this lady and her brother and two other guys came in drunk out of their mind. They weren't violent or anything, just annoying. The funny thing is that one of them had Katy Perry Teenage Dream as a ringtone, and in the background I could hear a stereo with Michael Buble Lost. It was a pretty funny experience. Today, as a zone, we went to this Mayan place and took a tour. It was fun and as you can tell, Sean Connery was there in the past and also Mel Gibson. I am being rushed again. I love you all, until next week. -Elder Tellez

No comments:

Post a Comment