We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Elder Tellez 7-9-12 Email

This is the new mission address: Misión México Xalapa Av. Arco Vial Sur #738 Colonia Lomas Verdes Xalapa, Veracruz C.P. 91098 Send the packages and everything else to this address. Tel. 228.201.4016 So I recieved the package. I love it. None of the CDs work. In the CDs there are no tracks or different songs, all of the songs are bunched into one track. They don't work period. Why didn't you send my InsideOut CD? Thank you though. The food is good and I am loving the socks. Yes, Mr. Conte went back to college, Mr. Malone is back with the 6th grade and Ms. Woods is the Jr High director again. Sister Waddell told me all of this in a letter that she sent me two weeks ago, haha. How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is just grand. I'm still good. We didn't baptize this week, I know, how sad. We have about 8 people for this week though, let's just hope that they all go through. I didn't take pictures this week because I forgot where I put my camera until today, haha. I have a feeling that I well be transferred at the end of this transfer (two weeks). one of the assistants to the president called and wanted to talk to my companion and asked him how I was doing and if he thinks I'm a leader. So I guess we will wait and see. They have also been asking about all of my baptisms and how many of my converts are still active. Nothing new has really happened besides the change of the missions. I have learned how to work with the members, so, help the missionaries out. Always find opportunities to preach the gospel, don't be scared or ashamed of what you know. Don't worry, the church is true, haha. The spirit will help you and testify with you of the truthfulness of the gospel. Missionary work IS the Work of the Lord. Every member is a missionary. I love you all and I'll talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment