We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Elder Waddell 7-30-12

 Hey hey. yep a year gone by. This time next year I'll be on my way
back. So I guess I still have a while to go. Yeah. we burned shirts that
we found. It was exciting. I just bought a year mark tie or two....
ha sorry. This week has been pretty good. Just moving
along. I'm starting to think we need to reevaluate our game plan
because sometimes it feels like we're just spinnin our wheels and not
getting any real growth. So we'll see. We met some new people and
stuff like that. Brother Samuelson is visiting this week so we'll get
to see him. That'll be cool.  I don't know, not much to say.
I'm glad girls camp was fun. I got the letter from the Escobars so
that was cool. The branch is moving locations this week and we'll be
sharing a chapel with another English ward, and the times are
changing, so that might be a headache. Well love you guys. Have fun
for the little summer that's left. All is well in Zion. Love, Elder Waddell

No comments:

Post a Comment