We have 4 outstanding young men in our small ward in Liberty, Texas that have been called to serve a mission. It will be fun to have our ward family follow their experiences through this blog. Elder Clegg left July 20,2011 for the Idaho, Pocatello mission, Elder Waddell left July 27, 2011 for the Alaska, Anchorage Spanish speaking mission, Elder Escobar left in August for the Massachusetts, Boston mission, and Elder Tellez left September 14, 2011 for the Mexico, Veracruz Spanish speaking mission. We are so very excited that these fine young men have chosen to serve the Lord.

Click on the dearelder link below for a great way to write our missionaries!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Elder Everett Escobar 

Hey Danny!
That's way cool that you were able to get your Arrow of Light that's quite an accomplishment, pretty soon you will be working on your eagle project like Aaron is now. It's good to hear that you are doing well in school in your behavior and your grades. Keep it up! Keep going strong, try to make the Honor Roll. Do you still get an allowance based on your grades? Now I know that you want me to tell you 'all' about my mission, but that's very hard to do because a lot has happened in these past 2 years. It's very hard to sum things up. It will be a lot easier if I just told you everything in person in about 4 months time (: However, the mission as of right now is going well. We had 1 lesson with an investigator, who is getting baptized on April 21st, and we had 21 lessons with members throughout this week, so we stayed busy and we made a lot of progress with less-actives in our area. We had 3 less-actives that we have been working with, show up to church yesterday. So I'm having fun. We are going bowling today, so that will be relaxing. I have been exercising a lot, both morning and night. I'm glad that I have good genes from Dad to put on lean muscle. I have been seeing the fruits of my labors. I really want to be a trainer again right before I die as a full-time missionary of the Lord. Now on the topic of Yugioh cards. Just be patient, you have waited for over a year and a half. You can probably wait for 4 more months, now don't have an anxiety attack over that okay (: You will see me before you know it. I love both you and your brother, Aaron. Keep working hard and choosing the right.
Love,
Elder Everett Alan Escobar

No comments:

Post a Comment